CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Peacock inspired makeup

I have yet to touch my canvas with a paintbrush these days, but I have been having fun with my make-up, lol. Today, I posted pictures from my personal collection of some places I've been to in California. One of them being one of a peacock I saw walking around the San Francisco Zoo.




So, I decided I wanted to do my makeup like one. Its pretty simple. These are the products I used on my eyes:

Top row: Jazzy Shadows pigment stack (the 4th color down BRIGHT fuscia color), Hard Candy Liquid Liner in gold, Ruthless Cosmetics Eyeshadow Base in Light.
Bottom row: Lime green eyeshadow base (not sure by who), MAC eyeshadow in Humid and Elite, Ruthless Cosmetics POPART 5 Pan Palette (I used the blue and yellow)


And as my friend Evelyn would always tell me: 'it's all about the blending, girl.' ;] (love and miss you, amiga) I will be posting a piece on her and her AMAZING work, soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment